Sunday, April 7, 2013

Crockpot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili

Who doesn't like Crockpot cooking?!? When you are a busy mom, or simply a working woman or man at that, a Crockpot meal is always a plus! This chicken chili is delicious, easy, and a crowd pleaser.

I found the recipe through Pinterest which was linked to Land O' Lakes webpage. I followed the modified  recipe given through Pinterest which does not have a link to the changed recipe. It's very easy, and I was able to freeze the leftovers for a later date!

Ingredients:

2 Frozen chicken breasts
1 can of Rotel
1 can corn, do not drain
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 package Ranch dressing mix
1 Tbs Cumin
1 Tbs Chili powder
1 Tbs onion powder
1 8 oz package cream cheese


Directions:

Place the frozen chicken breasts in the bottom of the Crockpot, then add the remaining ingredients and stir. The cream cheese will remain in the brick until everything has warmed up and then it will begin to melt. Cook on low for 6 hours. Stir before serving; this will shred the chicken.

Serving Suggestion:

I put tortilla chips on the bottom, spooned the chili on top, sprinkled with shredded cheese and green onions.

Very easy and delicious!!

I hope you enjoy it as much as my family did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Mortashed Family!!

I was recently married in February of 2011 and am enjoying newlywed life. My husband and I have welcomed a beautiful baby girl, Adalynn, into our family in January of 2013. She will be the inspiration behind many of my crafty projects. Thanks to my hardworking husband, I have become a stay at home mom while I put my teaching career on the back burner. Being a mom is extremely rewarding and wouldn't trade it for anything. I love crafting, baking, and cooking as a lot of others do as well. My craft projects will be diverse but simple to follow as I have limited time with a baby on hand. I hope you enjoy these Do It Yourself projects and delicious dishes and baked goods!