Materials:- Toilet paper tube
- Dragonfly pattern (Cricut machine "create a critter" OR google images)
- A piece of scrapbook paper 4"X7"
- Googly eyes
Directions:1. Cut out your dragonfly. I used my cricut machine but you can simply find a dragonfly image on google and use that as a stencil. Make it easy on yourself!
2. Measure your scrapbook paper to be 4 inches wide and 7 inches tall.
3. Tape the scrapbook paper around the dragonfly
4. glue the wrapped toilet paper tube onto the body of your dragonfly
5. Glue the googly eyes to the dragonfly.
I allowed my daughter to choose her paper, press the buttons on the Cricut, tape, and glue so she would be involved in every aspect of the project. She enjoyed it and it was simple for her to execute!!!